Try to say that 10 times! Seriously though, Black & White is so right for Halloween when you use it as a base. Check out these GREAT photos by Paper Eskimo.
White is like starting with a blank canvas. Then you add in touches of Lime Green, dark Purple and Black and you’ve just created an amazing Halloween setting. You can also kick it up a notch by adding in a variety of patterns in Black & White. This is really quick and easy to do. Mix and match spooky, scary, edgy with that great White pumpkin.
Here’s 10 DIY ideas that won’t spook you.
- Spray paint your pumpkins white or buy white pumpkins. (If you are up for painting, do it out side, a can of white spray paint works wonders).
- Purchase a couple of bags of plastic black spiders from the dollar store. Set the scene for Halloween by adding a black spider to almost anything.
- Purchase a bag of small white candy tombstones. Randomly placing them throughout the scene will spook it up.
- Hosting a buffet? Tie cutlery together using black ribbon, attach a black spider or white tombstone. Place on top of the plate.
- Hosting a sit down meal? Place white candy filled boxes at each place setting, tie black ribbon around the box, embellish with a black spider.
- Fill small white buckets with Halloween candy balls or big white gum balls, tie a black ribbon around the bucket, place a few black spiders both in and outside the bucket.
- Bake cupcakes in black & white striped or Lime Green Paper Eskimo baking cups, top the iced cupcakes with crushed Oreo cookies, place a tombstone on top, then place cupcakes on white cake stands for an isometric image.
- Purchase Green & White, and Black & White striped Paper Eskimo straws. Cut straws in ½, push straw into a large white marshmallow for a ghostly effect.
- Fill Green & White striped cups or Black & White striped cups with green Kool-Aid. Drop a white gum ball into the cup, place Black & White or Green & White striped straw in cup.
- Purchase pre made white powdered sugar donut holes. Cut Black & White straws in ½. Push the straw into the donut hole for a ghostly effect!
Leave a comment