Here’s what you will need
Here’s what you’ll do
- Cut “bib” out of kraft paper & hot glue to front of bag.
- Next, cut two 3” long strips of burlap ribbon for straps & attach with hot glue.
- Cut each gold twist tie into 4 even pieces.
- Attach with hot glue gun to make “buckles”.
- Hot glue pencil & screws to front of bag where you want the pocket to be.
- Cut two more strips of burlap ribbon, 2” long & hot glue over top of pencil & screws to create the pocket.
- Write message on tag & attach with raffia.
Leave a comment