Here’s what you need:
Here’s what you need to do:
- Trace around the mason jar lids onto the white paper for the eyes and cut out these circles.
- Trace around something round like a toonie or a lid for the minion eyes. It doesn’t have to be in the centre, he can be looking up, down or to the side! Colour in these circles with your marker.
- Trace around the mason jar lids onto the gift wrap paper for the eyelids and cut out, you can cut the circle in approximately half, but more or less will work perfectly well.
- Hot glue the eye lids to the inside of the mason jar lid. Then glue the eyeballs to the back of the lid, you might find it easier to use some tape to hold them in place initially.
- You can draw a mouth straight onto the bag with your marker, or you can draw some craggy teeth onto white paper and cut them out and stick them onto the bag with hot glue. Add lips in the gift wrap paper over the teeth.
- Measure 6 ¼” from the bottom of the bag and glue the black satin ribbon around the bag to make the strap for the goggles. You’ll need about 30” for each bag. Try to get the join behind the goggles, rather than at the back or side of the bag. Then hot glue the goggles and eyes on top of the ribbon and onto the bag. If you’re making a minion with two eyes, be sure to use plenty of hot glue to secure them properly.
Leave a comment