Here’s what you will need
Here’s what you’ll do
- Find a template of a bunny face, ears & paws.
- Print on white paper & cut out.
- Set bag together & attach with double sided tape (make sure to attach ears to inside of bag).
- Cut a bow tie out of the faux jewel metallic ribbon in fuchsia & attach with double sided tape.
- Next, cut 2 small strips of the faux jewel metallic ribbon in silver and attach for eyebrows. For bunny’s tail, make a double bow out of white tulle.
- Attach light pink puff to center of bow with it’s stretch loop.
- Attach to back bottom of bag.
- Fold 2 sheets of light pink tissue & one purple. Place in bag.
Leave a comment