This week is "Just Wrap It" week where we're excited to bring you a taste of the sorts of recipes you'll find in Just Wrap It - D.I.Y. gift mixes from your kitchen
. We'll give you directions on how to package the gift mix to give away for the holidays. You'll be giving the gift of a mix from your very own kitchen! So feel free to mix it up and add ingredients you like! All of the packaging you'll need for these gifts can be found at Creative Packaging
Here's the recipe for Amazing Chicken Rub!
You'll need: A small plastic, clear jar, ribbon, a tag, 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash seasoning, 1/8 tbsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp garlic powder (you can do this with any combination of seasonings/rub mix you like)
1. Combine ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Pour into small plastic jar. Replace lid and tighten.
3. Write tag with the instructions for how to use and message. Here's our recommended instructions:
1. Rub ½ mixture over 1 lb. of meat and ensure both sides of meat are covered.
2. Place meat in a re-sealable bag, let stand 3-5 hours.
3. Grill as desired.
Enjoy this spicy rub love from:(Your name here)________________________
4. Attach to your jar and give as a gift!
Leave a comment