This week is "Just Wrap It" week where we're excited to bring you a taste of the sorts of recipes you'll find in Just Wrap It - D.I.Y. gift mixes from your kitchen. We'll give you directions on how to package the gift mix to give away for the holidays. You'll be giving the gift of a mix from your very own kitchen! So feel free to mix it up and add ingredients you like! All of the packaging you'll need for these gifts can be found at Creative Packaging!
Here's our recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes! You'll need: A tall glass, a cone bag, chocolate cupcake mix, Reese's Pieces candies, a rubberband, a ribbon and a tag.
1. Set the cone bag upright as shown in a tall glass (**Tip: Blow in the bag to reduce static and make it stand up).
2. Add 2 cups of cake mix to bag.
3. Top the cake mix with the Reese's Pieces candies.
4. Tie the bag off with a colorful rubberband.
5. Write a tag with the following instructions for baking the cupcakes and a message: - Empty mix into medium mixing bowl. - Add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup water & 4 tbsp. of vegetable oil - Pour into greased muffin tins - Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes Enjoy with love from: (Your name here)______________
6. Attach tag to the cone with a ribbon and an accessory and give as a gift!
Coming up next: We show you how to make the cupcakes!