Since the holidays are almost here, we're giving you a gift! Each of our stores has put together a list of their top 10 favorite things at Creative Packaging. We'll be sharing them all month long on our Facebook and Twitter pages! Follow along and discover some hidden gems and well-known items we have to offer!
We begin with Team BC's top 10 favorites:
– Yes, they are back – and we have fallen in love with these all over again. This year’s stocking features a snowflakes embroidery. Jocelyn from Team BC uses them for gift card giving.
2. Jewel Ribbon – This is a brand-new product this season. Barb has a particularly soft spot for this. Who wouldn't? It is so versatile! Doesn't it look great on the black handle box? What a chic look for a cookie exchange.
3. Christmas Clips – We have embraced cute this year. Six styles including Santa, Frosty and Rudolf!
Bernadette has three young children – she can’t wait for the holiday parties at school. These aren’t just
for kids – card makers are snapping these up too!
4. 1/2 Satin Ribbon
– Bigger is better isn’t it? Pictures don’t lie, and this one says wow! The possibilities are endless. This thick ribbon is all over the magazines – and we know exactly why. This red pops into life right off this apple green gable box. Home decorators – this is a new necessity in your tool kit this year.
5. Silver and blue
– Christmas should be beautiful, don’t you think? This soothing combination will take the stress out of the holiday season. It doesn't have to be red and green to be festive. The silver ornament will sure be a great addition to your festive look this year.
6. Peppermint Party Bags – Yes, yes and yes! The traditional peppermint is here for this whimsical season. The smaller 6x6 gift bag is perfect for all those precious gifts. Did you notice the wrap film used as tissue in the bag? We think this is a great texture for a fresh look.
7. Lime green damask bags
– Home decor is all over the packaging world! Here is a great contemporary look for your cookies and baking. Here we have placed a 3x3x3 white box inside. Now you have a new idea for the stockings! These bags are also available in black.
8. Cupcake ornaments
– Holidays are always delicious, and these cupcakes won’t go to your hips! Fancy this on top of all your festive gifts, or by itself makes a delightful gift. These are shown on our cupcake stand – a perfect display piece for after dinner desserts.
9. Metallic Non-woven Bags – These are great for all of the larger, heavier gifts on your list. In fact, the bag is a gift in itself because it can be used again and again. This is just one of many sustainable packaging products available in store. We couldn't resist showing it in blue and silver. Purple and royal blue are available too. Come and see the smaller size in the store.
10. Zebra Tissue
– It can’t be about the holidays all the time! Check out this zebra tissue – it is a part of our animal print collection. We are nearing the coldest time of year – but this, along with gift wrap featuring elephants, and leopard gift bags will put your right in the heart of an African savanna. (Other product mentioned not shown – see it on creativepackaging.ca
Leave a comment