This week is "Just Wrap It" week where we're excited to bring you a taste of the sorts of recipes you'll find in Just Wrap It - D.I.Y. gift mixes from your kitchen. We'll give you directions on how to package the gift mix to give away for the holidays. You'll be giving the gift of a mix from your very own kitchen! So feel free to mix it up and add ingredients you like! All of the packaging you'll need for these gifts can be found at Creative Packaging!Here's our recipe for Jelly Bean Cookies! Great gift/recipe to do with your little ones!
You'll need: A cardboard-bottom bag, ribbon, a tag, 2/3 cup of jelly beans and 2 cups of your choice of funfetti or white cake mix!
1. Scoop 2 cups of cake mix into a cardboard-bottom bag.
2. On top of the cake mix, add your jelly beans.
3. Twist the plastic around the top of the mix.4. Tie a ribbon in a bow around the twisted plastic.
5. Write the recipe for the cookies and a personal message on a large tag. Here's the recipe to write on the tag:1. Empty this mix into a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.2. Add 4 tbsp of vegetable oil and 2 eggs. Mix well until cake batter is not lumpy.3. Drop cookies by tablespoon 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.4. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.5. Cool 3 to 5 minutes on a baking sheet. Cookies will firm when cooled.
Cool and enjoy these yummy treats with love from:
6. Attach the tag to your package and give as a gift!
(Your Name Here)_________________________
Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Leave a comment