This week is "Just Wrap It" week where we're excited to bring you a taste of the sorts of recipes you'll find in Just Wrap It - D.I.Y. gift mixes from your kitchen. We'll give you directions on how to package the gift mix to give away for the holidays. You'll be giving the gift of a mix from your very own kitchen! So feel free to mix it up and add ingredients you like! All of the packaging you'll need for these gifts can be found at Creative Packaging!Here's our Happy Trails Mix!
You'll need: A cardboard-bottom bag, ribbon, a tag, a pen, a mixing bowl, and all of your favorite trail mix ingredients (i.e. cereal, candy, pretzels, Chex Mix, gold fish, Cheezits, etc.)
1. Mix all of your trail mix ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Scoop the trail mix into your cardboard-bottom bag. Fill it about half to 3/4 of the way full.
3. Twist the plastic at the top of bag.
4. Tie a bow with ribbon around the twisted plastic.
5. Write a tag with a personalized message.6. Attach your tag to the ribbon on your bag.
Leave a comment