What You Will Need
What You Will Do
- Glue 5 baking cups to a paper plate in a T fashion. Do this with 2 plates.
- Make a hole in the center of the baking cups and plate, on both plates
- Cut 4, 24” lengths of Grosgrain and 1, 48” length. Tie a small knot at one end of each.
- Thread the ribbon through the holes in the cups, gluing the knot off to the side a bit. Thread the 48” one through the center cup.
- Turn the plate over and gather the ribbons together, making a knot about 10” up from the plate. (This is the top of the carousel )
- Wrap each of the 5 Bamboo skewers with the 1” Satin Ribbon, securing with glue.
- Glue the skewers into the holes in the baking cups of the top.
- Flip the top over and glue the skewers into the bottom cups.
- Fill the cups with shred, packing down.
- Tie a small grosgrain ribbon to each horse, and glue 4 of the horses to the bottom cups , evenly spaced around. Glue 1 horse to the center pole up higher than the others.
- Hang by the longer center ribbon.
Leave a comment