Here’s what you will need
Here’s what you’ll do
- Start by taping a 27 ½” wide strip of Christmas Wrap lengthwise down the center of the door.
- Next, using solid red wrap, cut 4 strips in a wavy pattern & attach to sides, top & bottom of door, to create a “frame” look.
- Using solid green wrap, cut out 3 different sizes of “presents”.
- Lay ribbon over top & trim strips accordingly. Attach bow.
- Place them on the door.
- For the top of door, roll white non woven wrap around cardboard tube with an excess of 3” on each side.
- Tie the ends with red satin bows.
- Cut 3 strips of red satin ribbon = 12”, 17”, 22” & glue onto back of tube, finished side up.
- Hot glue 2 candy canes together to form a heart. Glue bow on top.
- Then glue onto end of red satin strips.
- Hot glue entire piece to top center of door.
Leave a comment