(Recipes and photos courtesy of Paper Eskimo)
- ¾ cup raspberries
- mint leaves
- 3 limes juiced
- 1 cup simple syrup
- soda water
- raspberries and mint to garnish
- Muddle raspberries, mint leaves and simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water dissolved over a medium heat and cooled). Divide into cups/glass
- Top each cup/glass with soda water and juice of ½ a lime.
- Top with ice and garnish with raspberries and mint.
- To make this mocktail a cocktail replace soda water with a shot glass size of either rum or vodka.
Leave a comment