(Recipes and photos courtesy of Paper Eskimo)
- 3 large bananas
- 1.5 cups crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 cups ice
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- Shredded Coconut to garnish
- ½ cup white chocolate
- Cut bananas into 1 inch lengths and place in freezer for a minimum of 3 hours. Prior to freezing bananas taste, if not sweet add 1 tsp of sugar to step 4.
- Melt white chocolate, rim each cup/glass with white chocolate and dip in shredded coconut
- In a blender combine crushed frozen banana pieces, pineapple and juice, coconut milk and ice in blender until smooth.
- Pour and enjoy! To convert to a cocktail add a shot of your favorite rum.
Leave a comment