(Recipes and photos courtesy of Paper Eskimo)
- 6 cups watermelon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tsp sugar
- Mint Leaves
- Soda Water
- Ginger Ale
- In a blender combine watermelon, lime juice and sugar until smooth.
- Muddle a few lime leaves ½ teaspoon of sugar in the bottom of each cup/glass.
- Add watermelon mixture just over half way in each cup/glass. Top with Soda Water, a splash of Ginger Ale and a few ice cubes.
- Garnish with mint and watermelon wedges
- Make this mocktail a cocktail by replacing part soda water with a shot glass size of white rum.
Leave a comment