Here’s what you will need
Here’s what you’ll do
- Before setting the gable box together, slip a piece of cardboard underneath where you want to make your slit for the mail slot.
- Using a ruler, score a line about 5” long (go over several times to create a slot).
- Now set the box together and measure amount of black satin needed for Santa’s belt and hot glue around box.
- Cut strips of the faux jewel metallic ribbon and hot glue on for buckle.
- Using black felt, write “Santa’s Mail” on the tag.
- Cut a small strip of grosgrain, tie around tag and then on to the box.
- Set “Santa’s Mailbox” in your classroom, office or at home to collect letters for Santa.
Leave a comment