You will need:
- Cut a long triangle of white paper for his shirt and using the glue stick, attach to the middle of the box top. Make sure that the top part of the paper folds over the edge of the lid and to the inside.
- Using the glue gun, attach the grosgrain ribbon over the edges of the paper to represent the tuxedo collar. Again, make sure the ends go over the box edges to the inside. Glue it down.
- Fold the satin ribbon into a loop and gather the centre, all layers together. I used a needle and thread, and wound the thread around the ribbon for stability.
- Hot glue the black grosgrain ribbon around the centre, attach to the box lid. Cut four jewels in a square shape and glue below the bow tie to represent buttons.
- If you like, make a “date” for him in a different coloured box and make sure she has a beautiful necklace!
Leave a comment