You will need:
Instructions for the first bag:
- Cut out a heart from the table runner. My heart measured 61/2 inches wide by 6 inches tall. If you like, fold the paper in half before you cut it out, to make sure your shape is symmetrical.
- Cut a strip of the paper to the same width at the bag – just inside the piping trim along the edges. I then used a quarter width of the paper so mine was 1 ¼ inches in height.
- Glue the strips of paper down along the top and bottom of the bag. I chose to have the heart mini dot side up and for contrast, using the houndstooth on the paper strips.
- Find the centre point of the bag (or you can eyeball it, if you’re confident!) and glue the heart in place.
Instructions for the second bag:
- Cut out three smaller hearts from your paper, mine were 2 ¾ inches wide by 2 ¾ inches tall. Again, remember to fold the paper in half to have them symmetrical.
- Cut a length of the table runner to the same length as the bag and glue it onto the bag in the centre. You could off set it to one side too if you prefer.
- Since I used the houndstooth side on my strip of paper, I made sure to have the mini dots side up for my hearts. You could reverse them too.
Leave a comment